- All confirmed orders before 2PM are shipped within the next two (2) hours. For customers in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC, such orders are delivered same day, in some cases as early as in One (1) hour.
- All confirmed orders after 2PM are shipped the next day. For customers in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC, such orders are delivered within 24 hours.
- In both cases above, all other customers will receive ordered items in 2 - 4 days through USPS priority mail service.
- Free shipping for all orders above $100.
- All orders below $100 attract a flat rate shipping fee of $20
- Orders for perishable goods including but not limited to frozen items, raw fish and meat, fruits and vegetables etc. are only processed for delivery locations in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
All orders originating out of the United States will require the customer to pay the shipping charges associated with the order.
Shipping charges will vary based on package weight and country of destination.
The shipping charges will be communicated to you via email after the verification of your order and an invoice will be sent to you if you choose to proceed with the order.
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Deeskus cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion.
For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Deeskus.com are in U.S. dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to yahoo.finance.com or a similar website. Exchange rates change daily, and Deeskus.com is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation. Please note that your credit card processor may charge you a conversion rate fee.